Need for Real-time Traffic Management by Enterprises for Successful Online Marketing to Underscore IP Geolocation Solutions Market Growth: TMR
- Growing demand for location-based services, and increase in incidence of cyber-attacks is leading to growth in global IP geolocation solutions market
- In terms of revenue, North America to dominate global IP geolocation solutions market growth, followed by Europe over the period assessed
ALBANY, New York, Feb. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- From a number of factors that are contributing towards high growth rate of global IP geolocation solutions market, a prominent one is enterprises seeking to do online marketing effectively by managing traffic real time. Others include growing need for geo-targeting, personalized content dissemination, and ensuring proper compliance.
Transparency Market Research claims, "The overall growth rate that the global IP Geolocation Solutions market charts will be 11% from 2019 to 2027, taking the market worth up to USD 4.5 bn. by the end of the forecast period. And, this growth would owe itself to a massive increase in demand for location-based services, used in a range of applications – from fraud detection and geo-fencing to content personalization and ad targeting."
Key Findings of the IP Geolocation Solutions Market Study
- Location module sub-segment to be a highlight of the module segment over the period used for market assessment
- Software will hold a prominent place in the solutions segment in terms of contribution to market growth
- Ad targeting to dominate the segment for application of IP geolocation solutions market; content personalization to see rapid increase in share over the period stated
- SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) to dominate the segment of enterprise size of the global IP geolocation solutions market from 2019 to 2027
- North America to be at the forefront of regional market share
Explore 186 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on IP Geolocation Solutions market by Solution: Software [Cloud-based and On-premise] and Services [Professional and Managed]; Enterprise Size: Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises; Module: Location Module, Currency Module, Time Zone Module, Connection Module, and Security Module; Application: Content Personalization, Fraud Detection, Ad Targeting, Traffic Analysis, Compliance, Geo-targeting, Geo-fencing, and Digital Rights Management at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ip-geolocation-solutions-market.html
IP Geolocation Solutions Market: Key Driving Factors
Quite a few factors are adding to the growth of global IP geolocation solutions market. And, the ones that drive the market forward in a big way are outlined below.
- Cyber-attacks and data breaches are seeing an increase in number and this calls for better fraud and crime detection mechanisms, driving demand for IP geolocation solutions up notably; a large number of industries are at the brunt of these attacks – critical targets being banking, and healthcare
- Location-based services are high in demand for a number of reasons ranging from need to personalize content and ads to traffic analysis and geo-fencing or targeting; technologies such as cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and wireless communications is supporting growth in the global IP geolocation solutions market
- Sectors and industries highly reliant on location-based services include e-commerce, manufacturing, telecommunication, advertising, and defense and intelligence
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75521
Key Impediments for IP Geolocation Solutions Market Players
One of the primary restraints, holding back global IP geolocation solutions market from charting an even higher growth curve over the period used for assessment, is related to coverage and default location. Basically, the fact that often, instead of giving an accurate center in terms of geography, coordinates provide a default location inside the area that is relevant to the business. This brings in doubt in terms of reliability. However, as technology advances, impact would be effectively checked.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/75521
IP Geolocation Solutions Market: Region-wise Analysis
- By the end of 2019, North America accounted for a 35.7% market share, dominating the market landscape; the dominance would continue into the period ending 2027
- Over the assessment period, 12.6% CAGR will be charted by Asia Pacific (APAC) region
- Owing to high use of analytics technologies, and big data, Europe is set to chart a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 10.4% in the global IP geolocation solutions market over the period 2019 to 2027
Analyze IP Geolocation Solutions market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study,
The global IP geolocation solutions market has a number of players steering the growth curve on a higher trajectory. Some of the leading players are MaxMind, Inc., Neustar, Inc., Pitney Bowes Inc., Google LLC, IP2Location.com, BigDataCloud Pty Ltd, Digital Element, Inc. El Toro LLC, IDB LLC (ipinfo.io), Ipapi (Kloudend, Inc.), IP Stack Technologies, ipwhois.io, and db-ip.com.
The global IP geolocation solutions market's research report, as prepared by Transparency Market Research, profiles these key players in a comprehensive manner.
Transparency Market Research has segmented the IP Geolocation Solutions market report based on module, application, solution, enterprise size, and region.
IP Geolocation Solutions Market, Solution
IP Geolocation Solutions Market, by Module
- Location Module
- Currency Module
- Time Zone Module
- Connection Module
- Security Module
IP Geolocation Solutions Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
IP Geolocation Solutions Market, by Application
- Content Personalization
- Fraud Detection
- Ad Targeting
- Traffic Analysis
- Digital Rights Management
IP Geolocation Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global IT & Telecom Industry:
IP Monitoring Tools Market – The global annual IP traffic is expected to reach 4.8 ZB per year or 396 Exabyte's (EB) up from 1.5 ZB per year, or 122 EB per month in 2017. This growth is expected at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26 from 2017 to 2022.
IP PBX Systems Market – Increasing demand for technologically advanced voice solutions among enterprises for improving the performance of IP telephonic networks is driving the market for IP PBX systems. An IP PBX system provides easy networking architecture and reduces expenses on networking products such as analog wiring systems and EPABX systems.
Geofencing Market – The global market for geofencing is poised to expand at a stellar CAGR of 30.0% and generate revenues worth over US$ 2 billion by the end of 2022. The study has analysed a range of entities encompassing the expansion of global market for the forecast period, 2017-2022.
Audio Over IP Solutions Market– The global audio over IP solutions market is expected to be dominated by North America during the forecast period, due to presence of well-established players in the U.S. and strong adoption of audio over IP solutions by major broadcast service providers.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
[ Back To Unified Communications's Homepage ]