Contact Center Software Market to Reach US$ 48,010.0 Mn by 2026, Exhibiting a CAGR of 14.62%. - Rise in Omnichannel Communication Likely to Propel Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights
PUNE, India, July 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Contact Center Software Market is likely to gain momentum from a rise in the omnichannel communication. Recently, Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled "Contact Center Software Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026". As per the report, in 2018, the global Contact Center Software Market was valued at US$ 16,750.7 Mn. The market is expected to progress at an astounding CAGR of 14.62% and reach US$ 48,010.0 Mn by the end of 2026. The report also states that demand for contact centres is increasing day by day. This is anticipated to be one of the major drivers for the growth of the global Contact Center Software Market.
The report classifies the global Contact Center Software Market on the bases of deployment, organization size, component size, by vertical, and by geography. In terms of deployment, the market is further grouped into on-premise and cloud. On the bases of organization size, the market is classified into small, medium, and large enterprises. By component, the market is segmented into solutions and services.
Browse Complete Report Details with Table of Content and Figures:
Redefined Content Value Likely to Boost the Growth of the Global Market
Contact centres are used to manage customer service, telemarketing, accounting, debt collection, and other associated operations. They are often operated by external businesses. Recently, numerous efficient channels of communications are available for usage. This has resulted in the evolution of customer preferences and redefined content value. All these factors are projected to increase the adoption of contact centre software solutions across the globe. Furthermore, competition has also increased in the market. This has caused the organizations to retain a coherent and stable relationship with the customers and safeguard customer loyalty.
Constant Research and Development on Applications of Contact Centre Software to Lead North America
The global contact centre software is geographically divided into Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, and Asia Pacific. Amongst these, North America is projected to dominate the global Contact Center Software Market during the forecast period. This will occur because there are several renowned and strong market players that exist in the U.S. These companies are constantly working on the application of contact centre software systems in the private and public organizations. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is anticipated to witness notable growth due to the investments of the small and medium organizations. They are investing to increase the adoption of cloud-based and technologically advanced software solutions for contact centres. Developing countries such as, India and China, in Asia Pacific are projected to hold considerable portions of the global Contact Center Software Market during the forecast period. Advancements in technology is predicted to favor growth of these two countries.
Genesys, 8x8, Inc., and Other Key Players Focus on Strategic Acquisitions and Service Launches to Strengthen their Position
8x8, Inc., a renowned provider of customer engagement solutions and cloud communications, headquartered in the U.S.A., announced the launch of their complete cloud contact centre solution in June 2019. The contact centre provides standalone solutions that include omnichannel, customer journey analytics, ACD, speech analytics, dialer, IVR, quality management, reporting, and surveys under a single platform. Their contact centre is the only existing product in the market that provides a bank for every agent which in turn, gives rise to saving opportunities.
Sample PDF https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/contact-center-software-market-100840
Earlier, in April 2019, Genesys, a seller of call centre technology and customer experience, based in California, declared that it has integrated its three customer experience platforms, namely, PureConnect, PureCloud, and PureEngage with Google cloud contact centre AI. Genesys is one of the first companies to conduct an integration process with Google cloud contact centre AI. It will aid numerous companies to leverage this particular technology through its programs.
Key companies covered in the report
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Avaya, Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Enghouse Interactive, Inc.
- Five9, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corpration
- Mitel Corporation
- SAP SE
- Nice Systems Ltd
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/contact-center-software-market-100840
Table of Content:
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends of Market
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Factors
- Key Technological Developments
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Global Contact Center Software Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Component (US$ Mn)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Call Recording
- Reporting and Analytics
- Workforce Optimization
- Customer Collaboration
- Professional Services
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Organization Size (US$ Mn)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Deployment (US$ Mn)
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Vertical (US$ Mn)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Geography (US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Competitive Analysis
- Strategic Recommendations
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/contact-center-software-market-100840
Browse Related Reports:
- 5g Infrastructure Market size, share and global trend by Component (fibers, cables, antenna, transceiver, wireless backhaul, modem, router), by Communication Infrastructure (small cell, macro cell, radio access network (ran), Distributed Antenna System (das)), and geography forecast till 2026
- High Availability Server Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Consoles & Accessories), By End User (Commercial & Residential) and Geography Forecast till 2025
- Identity and Access Management Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Component (Provisioning, Directory Services, Single Sign-On, Others), By Deployment Model (Cloud, On-Premises), by Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises), By Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT and Telecom, Retail and Consumer Packed Goods, Others) And Geography Forecast Till 2026
- Fraud Detection and Prevention Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Deployment (Cloud & On premises), By Service Type (Fraud Analytics & Authentication), by Industry Vertical (IT and Telecommunication, Retail, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Automotive, Transportation and Logistics, Energy and Utilities) and Geography Forecast till 2026
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters
Survey No. 36, Baner
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/contact-center-software-market-to-reach-us-48-010-0-mn-by-2026--exhibiting-a-cagr-of-14-62---rise-in-omnichannel-communication-likely-to-propel-growth-says-fortune-business-insights-300883456.html
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights
[ Back To Unified Communications's Homepage ]