TMC Presents a Webinar on Unified Communications
NORWALK, CT (December 9, 2011) - TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, announced today a complimentary Webinar, “Justifying Unified Communications - - The Proof Cases for Why UC, Where and Why Now!” live onThursday, December 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM EST / 9:00 AM PST.
If your existing phone system is not helping your business move forward in the competitive landscape, it is time to take it to the next level with a feature-rich next gen Unified Communications (UC) solution. UC benefits are demonstrable. Depending on your priorities for using state-of-the-art communications capabilities to enable your organization (people and processes) to be more efficient and effective, the proof cases for UC deployment are compelling. UC implementation falls into two distinct categories. They each have tangible but different benefits and impacts on your return on investment (ROI) and total cost of ownership (TCO) calculations in evaluating how best to proceed:
- UC-C: User Productivity — helping individual users to manage their communications.
- UC- B: Business Process — enhancing business processes with integrated communications.
Register for this Webinar to find out, based on where you are and the prioritization of where you need to get to and when, exactly how to evaluate your options so you have confidence in justifying in quantifiable terms making UC investments that are best for your organization today and going forward. During this Webinar, attendees will learn:
- The differences between UC-C and UC-B.
- Where they may/should fit in terms of alignment with your business priorities.
- The top applications that are already driving UC adoption in organizations of all sizes.
- Details of proof cases accomplished by leading-edge users.
- What types of value you can expect on a per user basis per year from various types of UC implementations.
This Webinar is recommended for:
- IT managers and staff representing businesses of all sizes, in any vertical markets, that have not yet migrated to IP communications.
- Corporate executives and decision makers who need to evaluate technology purchasing options.
- Communications consultants.
- Small business owners looking to drive their companies to new levels of productivity and growth.
- Distributed enterprises with a need to connect disparate offices and branches on an integrated communications network.
Marty Parker, Principal, UniComm Consulting LLC & Co-founder, UCStrategies.com
Frank Stinson, Partner, IntelliCom Analytics
Peter Bernstein, Senior Editor, unified communications
Erik K. Linask, Group Editorial Director, unified communications
Register now for ““Justifying Unified Communications -- The Proof Cases for Why UC, Where and Why Now!” live onThursday, December 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM EST / 9:00 AM PST.
“unified communications Webinars are a tremendous resource and an excellent way to provide training on highly relevant topics, and the fact that it is offered at no-cost to attendees is a huge benefit for companies as a way to educate employees without the travel expense,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Webinars are also a great way to introduce vendors to possible customers in a mutually beneficial and informative manner that often leads to productive relationships.”
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About unified communications Webinars
unified communications Webinars feature live, interactive presentations covering relevant topics, presented by top industry executives. Attendees watch and listen to the presentation as it happens over their computer, and have the opportunity to submit questions to the speaker(s) in real-time. The unified communications Webinar program typically attracts 300 to 500 registrants per event.
unified communications Webinars are archived and available On-Demand.
Companies interested in sponsoring their own Webinar event can contact client services at 203-852-6800 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information about unified communications Webinars, please visit www.tmcnet.com/webinars.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes the Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility, and Cloud Computing (formerly InfoTECH Spotlight) magazines. unified communications.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: 4G Wireless Evolution; M2M Evolution; Cloud Communications Expo; SIP Tutorial 2.0:Bringing SIP to the Web; Business Video Expo; Regulatory 2.0 Workshop; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp; MSPAlliance MSPWorld and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800 x 228
Edited by Rich Steeves