2017 Unified Communications Excellence Award Winners Announced
Norwalk, CT, November 15, 2017 - TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, announced today the winners of the 2017 Unified Communications (News - Alert) Excellence Awards, presented by TMC and INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
The ninth annual Unified Communications Excellence Award recognizes and honors companies who have developed exceptional unified communications hardware, software and services that are leading the way in this growing industry.
'Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 Unified Communications Excellence Award,' said Rich Tehrani (News - Alert), CEO, TMC. 'These recipients represent the true innovators in the UC marketplace - each committed to delivering quality solutions that improve their customer's businesses. I look forward to watching their continued growth.'
2017 Unified Communications Excellence Award Winners:
For more than 20 years, TMC (News - Alert) (News - Alert) has been honoring technology companies with awards in various categories. These awards are regarded as some of the most prestigious and respected honors in the communications and technology sector worldwide. Winners represent prominent players in the market who consistently demonstrate the advancement of technologies. Each recipient is a verifiable leader in the marketplace.Results will be published on TMCnet and in the online version of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
About INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine
INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine has been the IP Communications Authority since 1998™. Beginning with the first issue in February of 1998, INTERNET TELEPHONY has been providing unbiased views of the complicated converged communications space. INTERNET TELEPHONY offers rich content from solutions-focused editorial content to reviews on products and services from TMC Labs. For more information, please visit www.itmag.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz
[ Back To Unified Communications's Homepage ]