Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech 2009-2014
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s78hkm/preclinical_stage) has announced the addition of the "Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech" report to their offering.
Provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the preclinical stage partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of preclinical stage deal trends since 2009 - Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data - Analysis of the structure of preclinical stage agreements with numerous real life case studies - Detailed access to actual preclinical stage deals entered into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies - Insight into the terms included in a preclinical stage agreement, together with real world clause examples - Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals - Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies"
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Why do companies partner preclinical stage compounds?
- The role of preclinical stage partnering
- Difference between discovery, preclinical and clinical stage deals - Reasons for entering into preclinical stage partnering deals - The future of preclinical stage partnering deals
Chapter 3 - Preclinical stage deal strategies and structure
- At what stage do companies partner?
- Early and later stage partnering - a risk/cost comparison - What do companies spend on preclinical stage partnering?
- Pure versus multi-component partnering deals
- Pure licensing agreement structure
- Multicomponent preclinical stage partnering agreements
Chapter 4 - Preclinical stage partnering payment strategies
- Preclinical stage payment strategies
- Payment options
Chapter 5 - Trends in preclinical stage deal making
- Preclinical stage partnering over the years
- Big pharma preclinical stage dealmaking activity
- Big biotech preclinical stage dealmaking activity
- Preclinical stage partnering by deal type
- Preclinical stage partnering by disease type
- Partnering by preclinical stage technology type
Chapter 6 - Average payment terms for preclinical stage partnering
- Guidelines for preclinical stage payment terms
- Preclinical stage payment terms - deal data analysis
- Payment terms analysis
Chapter 7 - Leading preclinical stage deals
- Top preclinical stage deals by value
Chapter 8 - Big pharma and big biotech preclinical stage partnering deals
- How to use big pharma/big biotech preclinical stage partnering deals - Big pharma preclinical stage partnering company profiles - Big biotech preclinical stage partnering company profiles
Chapter 9 - Preclinical stage partnering contracts directory
- Company A-Z
- By deal type
- By stage of development
- By therapy area
- By technology type
Chapter 10 - Preclinical stage dealmaking directory
- Preclinical stage deals by year
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s78hkm/preclinical_stage
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Biotechnology (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=1&campaign_id=s78hkm), Pharmaceuticals (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=16&campaign_id=s78hkm)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Unified Communications 's Homepage ]