|[January 03, 2014]
Research and Markets: Analysis of the US Retinal Therapeutics Market
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kkp9j6/analysis_of_the)
has announced the addition of the "Analysis
of the US Retinal Therapeutics Market" report to their offering.
Since the introduction of Lucentis in 2006, vascular endothelial growth
factor (VEGF) antagonists have become the clear choice in treatment for
age related macular degeneration, diabetic macular edema, and retinal
vein occlusion due to their high efficacy and safety.
This research service evaluates the US market for the pharmaceutical
management of AMD (News - Alert), DME, and RVO from 2009 to 2017, with 2012 as the base
year. Segmentation by disorder is provided. Included are products on the
arket, products in development, and patient and revenue forecasts.
Market challenges, drivers, and restraints are identified and assessed.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer
- What pipeline candidates have the greatest potential? When are they
expected to reach market?
- Which treatments are set to dominate the market? How much market share
for each competitor?
- What is the peak sales potential for AMD, DME, and RVO market?
- What the strengths and weaknesses of current and future therapies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Total Retinal Therapeutics Market
- Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
5. Competitive Environment
6. AMD Segment Breakdown
7. DME Segment Breakdown
8. RVO Segment Breakdown
9. Key Companies to Watch
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kkp9j6/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products.
[ Back To Unified Communications 's Homepage ]