|[February 01, 2013]
Research and Markets: Egypt Telecom Country Report 2012
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j43z93/egypt_telecom)
has announced the addition of the "Egypt
Telecom Country Report 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive
overview of Egypt's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on
subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the
strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms
markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure
status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on
the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- The possibility of a fourth mobile entrant, following the NTRA's
agreement to launch an MVNO tender.
- France Telecom (News - Alert) taking majority control of Mobinil.
- The potential for substantial network investment.
- The completion of undersea cables linking Egypt.
Analysys (News - Alert) Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key
metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for
each year since 2007. Metrics include the following.
Fixed telecoms market
Operator-level metrics/market share
Mobile telecoms market
- Alcatel-Lucent (News - Alert)
- Egyptian Company for Mobile Services (Mobinil)
- France Telecom
- Huawei (News - Alert)
- Internet Egypt
- Nile Online
- Orascom Telecom Media and Technology
- Raya Telecom
- Saudi Telecom Company (News - Alert)
- Tata Communications
- Telecom Egypt
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j43z93/egypt_telecom
[ Back To Unified Communications 's Homepage ]