|[January 24, 2013]
Research and Markets: Future of Communication 2020 - Telco & OTT communication - Market forecasts
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zg8m6v/future_of)
has announced the addition of the "Future
of Communication 2020 - Telco & OTT communication - Market forecasts"
report to their offering.
Communication being ubiquitous and IP-based solutions taking
increasingly a bigger part in it, this market still remains essential
despite decreasing revenues.
This report provides anlyses on quantitative changes until 2020, in
terms of usages and revenues. It also describes the latest trends, the
re-positioning of telcos in an OTT world.
- What will be the key trends in communication by 2020 Will the total
revenue pie of communication shrink or grow
- How are telco margins evolving for communication Simple substitution
from fixed to mobile or revenue loss
- In terms of usages, how will communication services evolve until 2020
What about OTT VoIP & SMS
- What are the impacts of new technologies such as WebRTC or RCSe
- Can telcos recover their territory from OTT players Moreover, how
much territory are they really losing, if any
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Communication 2020 in figures
4. The six key trends in communication
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zg8m6v/future_of
[ Back To Unified Communications's Homepage ]