Electricity Intelligence - The Global High-Tech Power Market Ed 1, 2012-2016
Jan 24, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wm696/electricity) has announced the addition of the "Electricity Intelligence - The Global High-Tech Power Market Ed 1, 2012-2016" report to their offering.
This report and database provides a focused look at the advanced grid automation and power systems technology that will replace old infrastructure as smart grid systems become ubiquitous. Contents include detailed data and analysis of annual demand and capital expenditure for this sector (defined as utility automation and power systems technology) and the value of the entire Transmission and Distribution sector as a part of the smart grid market. Power system subtopics include turnkey substations, HVDC systems, and FACTS (Flexible Alternating Current Transmission Systems).
- New Transmission and Distribution technologies will be essential in the race to meet growing demand. As the old grid is replaced and renewables become more common, new Transmission and Distribution technologies involving more advanced grid planning and grid automation strategies will be essential.
- Power systems can be defined as combinations of products that have been engineered to work in concert, producing a better system than could be achieved through the purchase of isolated units. Power system products would include T&D substations, turnkey substations, HVDC systems and FACTS (Flexible Alternating Current Transmission Systems).
- There is a growing trend towards utility automation. NRG Expert defines this as the process by which IT engineers automate the monitoring and management of T&D networks. Manual processes are removed and replaced by new electricity transmission and distribution technology.
The database contains important forecast information and current figures. It consists of a Global Data Set with the following sections:
- Annual Demand
- Smart Grid Value
What's in the Global High-Tech Power Market Database
The Annual Demand section includes 2011 actual figures and forecasts for 2012-2016 in 2011 United States Dollars (USD) for:
- Utility Automation
- Power Systems
- Total of entire sector
The Capex section provides an overview of the total expenditure by utilities including the cost of land, finance, legal services, equipment purchase, construction and installation. Data provided includes:
- Capital expenditure for the global transmission and distribution market
- 2011 actual figures for the entire transmission and distribution sector
- 2011 actual figures for the High-Tech transmission and distribution sector
- 2012-2016 forecasts for the High-Tech transmission and distribution sector
- Presented on a by-region and by-country basis as a whole for 2011 and forecast to 2016.
The Smart Grid section provides the value of the transmission and distribution sector as a part of the smart grid market as a whole. Regional and by-country 2011 actual figures and 2012-2015 forecast figures are provided.
The accompanying report provides a valuable historical overview that helps provide forecasts for the future, and an analysis of the current market and the global high-tech transmission and distribution market. The report also includes definitions of the sectors used in calculating annual demand, briefings on transmission and distribution companies (including regional market shares) and a description of our methodology.
Presented in the Global High-Tech Power Market Report:
- Company analysis
- Global market share for major players
- NRG Expert methodology used to compile this report and database
- Definition of this sector
Reasons To Buy
This NRG Expert Report and Database allows you to make key business decisions based on our forecasts and analysis of the electricity T&D high-tech power sector. Insight into grid monitoring and grid planning can also be gained. Reasons to purchase the database include:
- Gain a global understanding of the electricity transmission and distribution high-tech power sector
- Understand the trends, developments and opportunities in this sector
- Manipulate the in-depth data on high-tech electricity transmission and distribution
- Prepare market size evaluations and sector forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wm696/electricity
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Power (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=47&campaign_id=2wm696)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To Unified Communications 's Homepage ]