Smartphone VoIP & Video Apps - Alternative Mobile Connections
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Smartphone VoIP & Video Apps - Alternative Mobile Connections" report to their offering.
The study provides size and trends data for the fast developing market of downloadable smartphone VoIP and video apps. There has been an enormous increase in the number of providers and apps in just the last two years.
The study covers 230 apps from 143 providers and gives mini-profiles on over 80 providers and their apps.
It provides download/installs statistics and shows the popularity of different apps on Google Play for Android apps and on iTunes App Store for the iPhone over the last six months.
The study gives shape to this emerging sector; the players, their number, characteristics, how well they are doing, and relative market positions.
The study shows apps by product type and communication technologies (mobile VoIP, call-back, call-through, etc.) and by mobile OS supported (Android, iOS, RIM, Symbian, Microsoft).
Sectors/customers who should be interested in this report include:
- Smartphone app producers, providers and services (all but especially those who provide communications and social networking apps) - Mobile/cellular network operators and service providers (all kinds, voice, data, text, SMS) - Smartphone and mobile device providers and manufacturers - VoIP providers (VoIP = Voice of Internet Protocol) (e.g., companies like Skype) - Internet Service Providers (ISPs etc)
- Telecommunication operators and service providers (all kinds, traditional phone companies, network services, LAN services)
1.0 Smartphone VoIP & Video Apps
The Study and its Findings
Alphabetical List of All Apps in Study
2.0 Provider & App Popularity
Table 1 - Android Apps
Table 2 - iPhone Apps - United States
Table 3 - iPhone Apps - UK
Table 4 - Android Apps
Table 5 - iPhone Apps - United States
Table 6 - iPhone Apps - UK
4.0 Types of Apps
Table 7 - VoIP Apps
Table 8 - VoIP & Local Calls (Call-Back, Call-Through) Apps Table 9 - Configurable VoIP Apps
Table 10 - Video Apps
Table 11 - Local Calls (Call-Back, Call-Through) Apps
5.0 Market Data
Company Market Data
6.0 Providers & their Apps
Profiles of over 80 Providers
Examples of Companies Mentioned
- B-Messenger - Bilye Digital Entertainment
- Bobsled - T-Mobile
- ClearSea - Logitech Mirial
- CSipSimple - Regis Montoya
- Dell Voice - Fongo
- Fonea - SSA
- FriendCaller - C2Call
- Goji - Telio
- Google Voice
- Line2 - Toktumi
- Qik Video
- Sipdroid - i-p-tel GmbH
- Tru - Truphone
- Voice Choice - worthwhileTech
- WePhone - Innovation Works
- Whistle Phone - Vail Systems
For more information, including full list of companies mentioned, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wm22tc/smartphone_voip
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Mobile Content (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=347&campaign_id=wm22tc)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Unified Communications's Homepage ]