Poland - Mobile Market Insights and Statistics 2012: Regulator Osiptel to Cut Certain Interconnection Fees By 68%, With Rural Operators Being Charged the Lower Rate
Nov 28, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdzrvs/poland_mobile) has announced the addition of the updated "Poland - Mobile Market Insights and Statistics" report to their offering.
Poland possesses a well developed mobile market with high mobile-ownership levels although penetration levels suggest multiple SIM card ownership. A number of mobile network operators offer services along with a number of mobile virtual network operators. The relative high number of mobile network operators suggests consolidation will eventually occur as seen in other markets. Average Revenue per User levels have stabilised after falling in recent years due to retail tariff competition, regulatory mandated reductions in mobile termination rates and take up of mobile services by lower spending consumer segments of the market. 3G networks have been launched and coverage is expanding to support delivery of mobile broadband and content. This report offers a concise overview of Poland's mobile market, providing profiles of the major operators, covering regulatory and market developments and offering a wealth of statistics.
- Polkomtel sold for 4.56 billion
- SMS use continues solid growth
- T-Mobile/ Orange Poland joint venture, approved by the Office of Competition
- regulator announces 2012 tender for LTE in the 2.50-2.57GHz and 2.62-2.69GHz bands
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches LTE offer
- Orange expands mobile wallet offering
- regulator signs 800MHz usage agreement with Ukraine
- Cyfrowy Polsat buys the mobile TV platform operator Info TV-FM
- regulator prepares for 1800MHz auction
- Visa Europe trials m-payment system for iPhone users
- Polkomtel launches LTE with 22% population coverage
- regulator eases cuts in MTR in exchange for network investment
- regulator's 2011 market data report
- telcos' operating and financial data to Q3 2012
- market developments into November 2012.
Companies covered in this report include:
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdzrvs/poland_mobile
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Wireless (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=93&campaign_id=bdzrvs)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To Unified Communications 's Homepage ]