VizufonUSA to Feature Vizufon, a Broadband Videophone at Upcoming INTERNET TELEPHONY Conference & EXPO in Los Angeles, California
CITY, CA, (Oct. 19, 2005) — VizufonUSA today announced it will have the latest version of it’s Vizufon, a Broadband Videophone on display at TMC™’s INTERNET TELEPHONY® Conference & EXPO Fall 2005, October 24-27, 2005 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California. INTERNET TELEPHONY® Conference & EXPO is the world’s largest VoIP event, showcasing leading cost-saving and cutting-edge IP telephony products and services.
“The participation of companies such as VizufonUSA is the reason that INTERNET TELEPHONY Conference & EXPO is now widely recognized as the industry’s #1 venue to learn about the benefits and cost-savings inherent in IP telephony products and services,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC President and conference chairman. “As this industry continues to gain momentum and widespread enterprise and service provider acceptance, it is companies like VizufonUSA that will take us to even greater heights. We are proud to have VizufonUSA and its Vizufon as a key part of this year’s program.”
• Portable Device - Videophone operates using the Cable or ADSL Internet connection worldwide. Anywhere! Anytime!
• Unique Phone Number - Videophone is assigned a permanent 6-digit phone number (DID Number). Easy to remember, easy to dial.
• Plug and Play VideoPhone - Simple to set up, simple to use no need for TV or monitor, keyboard, microphone, speakers or computer.
• Remote management via HTTP, Firmware Upgrade through HTTP/TFTP, PPPoE, DSL/CABLE and NAT router (optional for some models)
• International Standards – IETF SIP RFC 3261, ITU H.323 Version 3.0
• High Quality CCD Camera - Clear, crisp and colorful images.
• Auto Focus Range: 2" To Infinity - Relax and enjoy.
• Up to 30 frames per second video quality - Smooth full motion, near-TV quality video.
• 3.25" or 4.05" High-Quality Active Matrix TFT-LCD screen with 23 ~ 90 degrees tilt (flip style available).
• Information Management System (Phonebook, Call log, etc)
- 100 number phonebook /10 speed dials.
• Web browser and email support – Surf internet and check out email on Vizufon without PC
• Privacy Mode - Temporally block the outgoing images to the other party.
• Auto Answer Option - Set number of rings for pick up to use for surveillance applications.
• Friendly GUI Interface On Screen Menu Instructions - Intuitive, easy to handle.
• Audio In And Video In Jacks For External Source -
Send pre-recorded footage from a camcorder, digital camera or VCR.
• Audio Out And Video Out Jacks For Larger Display -
Plasma screen, television or projector or recording to VCR to document call.
• OEM Support – Customized Soft Logo
For additional information on VizufonUSA, please visit our Web site at www.vizufonusa.com. For more information about INTERNET TELEPHONY® Conference & EXPO, please visit www.itexpo.com.
A pioneer in the video communications industry, Ascension System Corporation was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The company is affiliated with C & S Tech, a 12 year old manufacturer of video communication chips.
Sung Hyun Kim, who was instrumental in developing the IT industry in Korea when he was President of the Nextel Company and the IT Venture Association, is the founder and CEO/President of Ascension. While in Korea, Mr. Kim was Chairman of the World Cyber Games, Chairman of the Korea Game Promotion Center, as well as Vice President of The Federation of Korean Information Industry.
Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) publishes two print magazines: Customer Inter@ction Solutions, and Internet Telephony; five digital publications, SIP Magazine, Speech-World, WiFI Telephony Magazine, VoIP Developer, WiMAX Magazine; and the online publications TMCnet.com, Planet PDA Magazine, WiFi Revolution, Alternative Power and BiometriTech. TMC is also the first publisher to test new products in its own on-site laboratories, TMC Labs. TMC also produces The VoIP Developer Conference, Speech-World Conference, IP Contact Center Summit and The Global Call Center Outsourcing Summit. TMCnet.com publishes more than 25 topical online newsletters. For more information about TMC, visit its Web site at www.tmcnet.com.
[ Back To Unified Communications 's Homepage ]